LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What’s working :
- Double tap to wake-up
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Fingerprint (fpc only)
- Video Playback
- IR Blaster
- Fingerprint (goodix) don,t worry we are hardworking for goodix fingerprint fix soon.
- Download the latest build and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and GApps
Special thanks :
- Lineage os team
- Xiaomi for the kernel source & device drivers
- @abhishek987 for common tree and blobs [msm8953]
- @aragon12 for audio configs
- @ataberkozen for Brightness idea
- @juanandev for working proprietary-list
- @haran2003 for camera HAL and fingerprint fixes (fpc)
- Thanks testors for testing my build everyday (@shivam_jadon, @dmytro, @hesham , @Michal wink , @sekhar_bobby, @Sukrut_Bhagwat , @akshat tiwari @satish )
- Also @Shreejoy_Dash for Group mangement and finding good testers
- Kernel source https://github.com/muralivijay/andro…ioami_rosy.git
- Device tree(rosy) : https://github.com/Teamlions/android…iaomi_rosy.git
- Device tree(msm8953-common) : https://github.com/Teamlions/android…953-common.git
- Vendor tree : https://github.com/Teamlions/android…ioami_rosy.git
muralivijay, haran2003, abhishek987
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: MIUI global stableVersion Information
Beta Release Date: 2018-10-01